Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Pink and Leopard

Hello!

I hope everyone has had a great week so far! I have been MIA because of my engagement (read about it here), my birthday and vacation. I've been a busy bee the past couple of weeks. Yesterday, I had a girls day with two of my best friends! We started off the day with a pedicure, and then of course had to go the mall! (I will be posting that outfit soon) At Belk in the clearance room we came across Jessica Simpson wedges marked down 75% from $98.00. At such an unbeatable price, me and Ashley from "Ashley's Passion for Fashion" (check out her blog here) had to have them. At first we could only find one pair, but fear not, we found another and we could continue to be twins!

I LOVE leopard and use it often as a staple piece. I like to mix it with a bright color. Today, I chose hot pink. To not be too overwhelming, I chose a lace top with the cutest tassel details. I went with a gold chain necklace to not make too much of a statement with what could be considered a "statement necklace".  Ashley (mentioned above) was selling this top at our yard sale and I just had to have it! Great minds think alike, and we like all of the same things. 

I hope ya'll enjoy this outfit!





Tassels on the sleeves




Top: VaVa by Joy Han (old, I like this and this)
Jeans: Abercrombie (similar here, and more expensive version here haha)
Wedges: Jessica Simpson (not quite 75% off, but on sale here)
Necklace: Rue 21 (old, similar here

Thank you for taking time to read! I'll have another outfit posted tomorrow or Friday, so stay tuned!

Haylie


Psalms 34:18
"The LORD is near the brokenhearted; He saves those crushed in spirit."

2 comments:

  1. AHHH I LOVE YOU TWIN!! Love how you styled our matching shoes. You look perfect as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, twin! Love that we like all of the same things. :)

    ReplyDelete