Saturday, June 28, 2014

A Moment Like This



Hello, everyone!

I'm not sure why I haven't posted in so long, but here I am... Finally!

I had an eventful week! My family went on vacation and little did I know I would have a surprise of a lifetime! On June 22, after we returned to our condo from dinner, as I got out of the elevator, there was someone waiting for me. This someone was my boyfriend of almost 2 years. My first thought was, "why are you here?". I was so excited to see him but I thought he was at home. 

After some hugs and small talk, he got down on one knee and proposed! :) I was (and still am) SO EXCITED! It was so sweet and I had no clue that was going to happen. He drove 9 hours to propose! Unfortunately, he and his road trip buddy/DJ/photographer had to hit the road Monday night because he had to be back for work. Words can't explain how ecstatic I am! This was by far a most memorable moment of my life! I am so blessed that God sent Brandon to me. I knew from the moment we met that we were meant to be. He is a great Christian man, and everything I ever prayed for. I could not be any more thankful! I am excited for this new chapter in my life! I can not wait to marry my Prince Charming! I left a girlfriend and came back a fiancé!


Here are some pictures. :)

The ring! (He did amazing!)
My mom managed to snap some pictures :)



Thank you all for reading! 

Haylie 

1 Corinthians 13:4-7
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."

No comments:

Post a Comment