Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Summer Beauty Essentials

Hello again!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Today, I went shopping with two of my best friends (one of which has a blog click here), and I made a new friend! It was a blast!


Today, I want to talk about my summertime beauty essentials. The description of why each is essential is below. :)Summer Beauty Essentials





1. Garnier BB Cream Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector - I use the shade light/medium. I would say that it is medium coverage. It lets my freckles show through on days that I don't want a "full" face of makeup. It is perfect for a day of outdoor activities because it is so light and it has SPF of 15. Definitely, essential for a fair-skinned girl like me.

2. Maybelline Color Tattoo Cream Gel Eyeshadow - I use "Too Cool". It is a white shade with a little bit of shimmer. I use this eyeshadow as a base. It says that it will last 24 hours. I have not tested it for 24 hours, but it will keep my eyeshadow on for at least 12. I can go all day and my eyeshadow will still look fresh. It is definitely a must have.

3. L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow - My FAVORITE color of this is "Amber Rush". It is such a pretty rose gold color that will look great with any eye color! This eyeshadow also states that it lasts 24 hours. Again, it will last all day. I don't like to redo my eye makeup (or any for that matter) during the day, so this eyeshadow is perfect!

4. Benefit They're Real! Mascara - I am a mascara junkie and I like for my eyelashes to be long and thick. I like for my eyelashes to be what most people call "spider legs", and this mascara is definitely buildable. It does not flake throughout the day but it will come off easily with makeup remover. I don't have to retouch this during the day. BIG PLUS.

5. NYX Round Case Lipstick - I love lipstick, and since this kind is reasonably priced I don't feel bad about stocking up on different colors. My favorite right now is "Pink Lyric". It is a hot pink and I think that is a perfect summery color.

6. China Glaze Polish - I do not have the color in the picture, but I love the China Glaze neons. They are so bright and fun. I love having bright pedicures. My current China Glaze favorite is "flip flop fantasy".


Thank you once again for reading my blog! I think that I am slowly learning how this all works. :)

Psalms 139:14
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
    your works are wonderful,
    I know that full well.
"

Although, beauty and fashion are great. Remember, it is what is on the inside that counts. Let your beauty shine from the inside out!


Haylie

1 comment: