Saturday, May 31, 2014

Turquoise and White


Hello again! I don't know if two posts in a row is too much, but I couldn't not post one of my favorite summer outfits!
My family went to eat for my mom's birthday tonight, and I had to get out one of my favorite dresses. Since I can probably eat my body weight in rolls... I thought a flowy dress wouldn't be restricting for when I indulge myself with their buttery goodness. The open back detail gives the dress some pizazz and keeps me cool in this warm weather. One of my favorite colors for spring and summer is turquoise. I like to pair it with coral accessories to add some more color. I think the two colors really compliment each other well!  
Last, but not least... The shoes. Alas, it is finally time to break out the white pants and white shoes. I like these because they can be dressed up or down, and they are super comfortable! 




Dress: Body Central (old, similar here and I like this)

Shoes: Gianni Bini (old. They're not white, but I like these)
Necklace: Jennifer Lopez (get it here)
Lipstick: Wet n' Wild Dollhouse Pink (get it here)


Thank you for reading my blog! At the end of every post I am going to be posting a Bible verse. I hope that His Word can be encouraging to others as it is for me! :)


2 Thessalonians 3:16
 "Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you."


Haylie 

1 comment:

  1. My beautiful BFF! :) Love the outfit as always girl!!! Turquoise & coral are TOO cute together! :)

    ReplyDelete