Friday, June 6, 2014

Denim and White

Hello loves!

I hope everyone has had a fantastic week so far! I had errands to run before going to dinner, so I decided to go for an outfit that I wouldn't have to pull over my head (I don't want to mess my hair up). I love the look of denim and white together. The shirt has sequins and beading on the collar to give a feminine touch. The white shorts are super comfortable and since they have a cuff, they can be rolled down or left cuffed. I feel naked without jewelry, so just the collar wasn't enough. The statement necklace matched well with the collar. While running errands, I want to be comfortable. These sandals have cushion and are definitely comfortable for walking.  Here's my look!
(P.S. There are multiple abercrombie pieces because I used to work there)





Top: Abercrombie & Fitch (old, sleeveless version here. similar here)
Shorts: Abercrombie & Fitch (old, similar here. longer length here)
Shoes: Rack Room (old, similar here)
Polish: Color Club - Wham! Pow! (get it here
Necklace: Rue21 (not available online, but LOVE this)

Thank you for taking time to read my blog! I truly appreciate it. Tomorrow, I hope to post what I actually wore to dinner. Stay tuned!


 Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.


Haylie

No comments:

Post a Comment