Friday, August 8, 2014

Out to Dinner Look

 


 Happy Friday! 
I have been slacking lately on my outfit posts. A few weeks ago I posted a picture on instagram of multiple outfits I planned on posting... and I am still missing two of them. haha. This is something that I threw together for dinner one night. I love the high neck of the shirt and the delicate detailing. These jeans are perfect to wear with boots, roll them up, or wear them straight. They are my absolute favorites! I also had to wear my favorite wedges. I love them because of the embellishments on the ankle strap. For accessories, I didn't want too much going on with the detailed neck, (a whole bunch of hair), and a necklace or earrings. So, I opted for an arm party! My grandmother gave me some jewelry as a late birthday present and my favorite has been the large gold bangle (pictured below). The rest of the bangles are random ones I have collected over the years.



Close up of the neckline! (also an awkward one eye picture)
Arm party!

{Outfit Details}
Top: Rue21 (old; similar here, love this dress with the same neck)
Jeans: Miss Me (get them on sale here)
Shoes: Qupid (old; hopefully, I will find similar ones)
Large Gold Bangle: Belk (not available online)
Other bangles: I have no clue.


As always, thank you for taking tour time to read my blog!

Haylie

"Now may the LORD of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The LORD be with all of you."
2 Thessalonians 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment